Check your mailbox soon for the Cazenovia Central School District budget newsletter. The newsletter is packed with information on the 2013-14 budget proposal, including:
- An overview of the $26.4 million proposed budget;
- Answers to frequently asked budget questions;
- A breakdown of 2013-14 revenue sources and proposed expenditures; and
- Voter information.
- The purchase of two replacement school buses: $71,871;
- New Woodstock Free Library and Cazenovia Public Library combined budget proposals: $527,800; and
- Two seats on the Cazenovia Board of Education.
There’s even more budget information, including fact sheets and archived budget news, on the district’s Budget 2013-14 web section.