The Cazenovia Central School District is currently accepting applications for a school psychologist. The anticipated vacancy is in the Cazenovia Middle School as a probationary/tenure track school psychologist, starting on or around November 1, 2021.
- Successful candidates must have a valid and current NYS School Psychologist Certification (Initial, Professional, Permanent, Provisional).
- Knowledge of New York State Next Generation Learning Standards, middle school curriculum and instruction.
- Ability to promote a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Willing and able to work in a collaborative and inclusive educational environment.
- Understanding of a Multi-Tiered System of Support
- Skilled in student counseling and educational evaluations
If you have any questions please reach out to Amy Getman-Herringshaw, CMS Principal, email@example.com, (315) 655-1324 or Patrick Ruddy, Director of Pupil Personnel Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, (315) 655-1361.
The District’s Mission statement conveys the Board of Education’s commitment to our Cazenovia students, employees, parents, and overall Lakers’ community: “We nurture every student’s maximum personal, intellectual, and civic potential in a safe and stimulating environment for all that fosters creativity, innovation, and readiness for a dynamic world.” The District is actively seeking to recruit and employ passionate, professional educators dedicated to helping the District build and nurture a culturally responsive and diverse staff and community, which will enable the District to deliver on the promises embodied in our mission statement. If you are a prospective applicant and you believe you can help the District continue to grow and deliver on our mission, we strongly encourage you to apply to become a member of the Lakers’ family.
Cazenovia Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, national origin, race or sex regarding its educational employment practices.
(To apply use OLAS)