Late this morning we were informed that one of our High School staff members had tested positive for COVID-19. This staff member was last in attendance on Monday, January 4th. Our high school principal and staff, working with the Madison County Department of Health, quickly identified the eleven individuals whose exposures necessitate a period of quarantine. Those individuals have been notified and have gone home. If you have not been notified, it means that your child has not been identified as requiring quarantine.
To assist the District in making the environment as safe as possible for in-person instruction, we ask that you please help us in the following ways:
- Report all COVID-19 tests and their results to our school nurses
- Cindy Hirt, Burton St.- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Pushlar, Middle School- email@example.com
- Kathy Hudson, High School- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report all outside exposures and quarantines to our school nurses
- Continue to avoid gatherings with anyone outside of your immediate family or trusted circle
- Continue to practice social distancing, mask wearing, and hand washing
- Do not send your child to school if they, or anyone in your household, are experiencing symptoms!
Superintendent of Schools