The Cazenovia Central School District is currently accepting applications for professional educators in the ESOL or TESOL tenure area. Current vacancy is in the Cazenovia Middle School and High School teaching English Language Learners (ELL).
- Successful candidates must have a valid and current NYS ESOL or TESOL (K-12) certification (Initial, Professional, Permanent, Provisional).
- Knowledge of New York State ELL standards, curriculum and instruction.
- Multiple certifications preferred.
- Willing and able to work in a collaborative and inclusive educational environment, including models of co-teaching.
- Ability to promote a safe and inclusive learning environment.
To apply use: OLAS
The District’s Mission statement conveys the Board of Education’s commitment to our Cazenovia students, employees, parents, and overall Lakers’ community: “We nurture every student’s maximum personal, intellectual, and civic potential in a safe and stimulating environment for all that fosters creativity, innovation, and readiness for a dynamic world.” The District is actively seeking to recruit and employ passionate, professional educators dedicated to helping the District build and nurture a culturally responsive and diverse staff and community, which will enable the District to deliver on the promises embodied in our mission statement. If you are a prospective applicant and you believe you can help the District continue to grow and deliver on our mission, we strongly encourage you to apply to become a member of the Lakers’ family.
Cazenovia Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, national origin, race or sex regarding its educational employment practices.