Cazenovia Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, national origin, race or sex regarding its educational employment practices.
Inquiries concerning this policy of equal opportunity and questions on grievance procedures should be referred to the Superintendent of Schools, Cazenovia Central Schools, 31 Emory Avenue, Cazenovia, NY 13035, (315) 655-1317.
You may obtain the employment application in PDF format so that you may print a copy at home. To download the document to your computer, click on the following link
Employment Application Click Here
Civil Service Application Click here
To read and print this PDF document, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
1. SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS
- The Cazenovia Transportation Department (315-655-1326) is looking for substitute bus drivers
2. INSTRUCTIONAL POSITIONS (to apply use OLAS)
- Art Teacher at Cazenovia Middle School
- Physical Education Teacher at Cazenovia H.S.
- Physical Education Teacher at Cazenovia Middle School
3. NON-INSTRUCTIONAL POSITIONS
- Part-time Clerk at the Business Office
- Support Staff Opportunities (Custodians/Cleaners, Substitute Cleaners, Substitute Bus Drivers, Substitute Bus Attendants) at C.C.S.D.
4. ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS new as of 3/12/19
- High School Assistant Principal – Cazenovia Central School District is accepting applications for the High School Assistant Principal position (11 month). The ideal candidate has teaching experience at the high school level and will be able to establish positive relationships with students, staff and the community. Responsibilities include student management, supervision, and
supporting student activities and instructional programs. NYS SDL or SBL certification required. Please apply through OLAS.
5. SUBSTITUTE TEACHING ASSISTANTS AND AIDES new as of 3/20/19
For Athletic Coaching Positions: CLICK HERE