Cazenovia Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, national origin, race or sex regarding its educational employment practices.
Inquiries concerning this policy of equal opportunity and questions on grievance procedures should be referred to the Superintendent of Schools, Cazenovia Central Schools, 31 Emory Avenue, Cazenovia, NY 13035, (315) 655-1317.
You may obtain the employment application in PDF format so that you may print a copy at home. To download the document to your computer, click on the following link
Employment Application Click here
Civil Service Application Click here
To read and print this PDF document, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
1. SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS
- The Cazenovia Transportation Department (315) 655-1326 is looking for substitute bus drivers
2. INSTRUCTIONAL POSITIONS (to apply use OLAS)
- Special Education – Cazenovia CSD
- Music – Cazenovia High School
- Music – Cazenovia Middle School
- Spanish – World Language Position, Cazenovia H.S.
- Physical Education – CCSD, Cazenovia Middle School
- French – World Language Position, Cazenovia H.S.
3. NON-INSTRUCTIONAL POSITIONS
- Support Staff Opportunities (Custodians/Cleaners, Substitute Cleaners, Substitute Bus Drivers, Substitute Bus Attendants) at C.C.S.D.
4. SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
- Employment Application Click here
5. TEACHING ASSISTANTS, SUBSTITUTE TEACHING ASSISTANTS AND AIDES
6. ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS
For Athletic Coaching Positions: CLICK HERE