Cazenovia Middle School is a vibrant learning community of fifth, sixth, and seventh grade students. Our goals include nurturing social, emotional, and academic growth in the middle years. Our faculty is exceptional in their desire to meet the needs of all students. They take pride in their students’ successes and strive to learn and grow together. Parents are an integral part of the educational process and student achievement is dependent on their involvement. We are very pleased to offer students in the Cazenovia Middle School an instructional program that provides a strong foundation for success in high school and beyond.
Fifth Through Seventh Grade
- Comprehensive guidance program.
- Over 95% of Middle School Students study foreign language – French or Spanish beginning at grade 5.
- Learning Centers for reading and math.
- Special class and resource room programs.
- Art, music, library, physical education programs as well as technology, home and career skills programs.
- Use of microcomputers for computer literacy, computer assisted instruction, drill and enrichment activities.
- Performing student groups – band, string ensemble, chorus, and drama.
- Extra-curricular clubs are virtual this year.
- Cycle Charts: January February March